Wednesday, September 22, 2004

This site has been hijacked by none other than the Queen of the Ferrari's.

I thought I would let the public at large know that Charlotte is being held hostage by Stephen King and his newest book which arrived by Amazon Messenger at my front door yesterday.

I am offering a HUGE ransom for the safe return of my darling wife before I am submerged in the gloom of weekend turmoils by my lonesome.

Why......it was just last night she could be found in a GROCERY store of all places FONDLING the book! Sniffing it even! Her eyes were wide with anticipation! She just stood there! Transfixed! Licking her lips! Her heart was racing!

Good God! It was almost obscene, I tell you!

And, then, out of nowhere, out of the blue, just at lunch today..... He's got her in his grasp!!!

::faint::

What is a worried wife to do?!



No comments: