Thursday, January 13, 2005

A truly amazing thing happened last night. I beat my phone at chess! And it wasn't even set on 'VERY EASY', it was on plain old 'EASY'! I guess all I needed to do to win was blog about how I can't beat my phone at chess. It was like magic.

Maybe now I should start blogging about all the other things I can't do...like win the lottery, or look like Angelina Jolie, or be appointed President by the Supreme Court.

I'll let you know if all those things happen by tomorrow morning.

You know I'd make a great President.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooo...If you think blogging about something will make it happen...how come you haven't blogged about a windfall of money yet? Or me becoming suddenly discovered and famous as a new artist????

Uh...what's with keeping your new years resolution Ms. Charlotte? Get with the program! Get busy blogging!!

Ps

I would also like to look like Angelina Jolie while you're at it.

::weg::

..kytti..

Anonymous said...

you've got my vote